The Millner-Haufen drill clamp is designed to be paired with the Millner-Haufen professional series nibbler. The clamp allows you to mount your nibbler to a variety of work surfaces. The advantage is that you can now bring the “job” to the nibbler, as apposed to bringing the nibbler to the job.
Whether you work in a garage, basement, worksite or shop, the Millner-Haufen nibbler clamp will save you time and effort.
Millner-Haufen Professional Series Clamp Features
- Cast steel construction
- Integrated 44mm diameter floating ballhead allows the nibbler to be set up in nearly limitless angles and configurations
- 5 inch throat on the drill holder allows you to set up the clamp for a variety of different drills and brands
- 2 inch vice adjustability to mount to a variety of tables and benches
- Designed to be used with or without the mounting vice
- Designed to act as dampening device for drill vibration
- Unusually high load-bearing capacity
- Lifetime replacement guarantee if tool becomes damaged or inoperable