Please follow these 4 easy steps when sending in a warranty replacement item like a drill bit or grinding wheel.
1. Use a Padded Envelope – It is best to use a padded envelope or small cardboard box when shipping an item. Automated mail sorting machines can easily rip open paper envelopes and lose your item.
2. Ship via United States Postal Service – Send the item to the following address using USPS. Do not send the item via FedEx or UPS.
- Millner-Haufen Tool Co., PO Box 121085, Nashville, TN 37212
3. Provide Return Information – Include your name, address, and phone number. This will ensure that we get a new item to you quickly and can reach you if there is an issue (e.g., ripped packaging resulting in a lost item before we receive it).
4. Include Payment – Include the following amounts with your shipment.
- Drill Bits - $2 for the first bit; $1 for each additional bit
- Grinding Wheel - $5 for each grinding wheel
Feel free to watch the following video for more information on returning a warranty item.
The Millner-Haufen Team