ELECTROPLATED DIAMOND ANGLE GRINDING WHEEL - 4 1/2" PLUS+
Expanded features exclusive to the “PLUS+” model with all of the existing functionality of our top selling 4 1/2" angle grinding wheel.
- Flush grinding capability and access to tighter areas while unencumbered by a traditional lock nut
- Turbo Thread Adaptor ready for quick wrench-free attachment and removal of the “PLUS+” model wheel
Standard features and functionality for both the “Classic” and “PLUS+” models:
Tackle automotive bodywork, tiling, tuck pointing, and masonry, with ease. Our highly durable electroplated diamond angle grinding wheels can cut and grind an impressive variety of materials: ferrous metal, cast iron, ductile iron, stainless steel, aluminum, tile, marble, stone, slate, cement, masonry, concrete, rebar, and more.
Purchase with confidence ― Millner diamond angle grinding wheels carry an unconditional lifetime replacement guarantee.
- Made from alloy steel for superior longevity
- Diamond edge for accuracy and consistency
- Clearing channels help reduce buildup in softer materials
- Multi-functional with variable grit (40 grit on the edge and front face for aggressive cutting and grinding/80 grit on the back for finer grinding and sharpening)
- Safer than traditional wheels with fewer sparks and specially designed cooling slots to reduce heat during extended use
Please note, recommended for use up to 15,000 rpm.
Turbo Thread Adaptor included.Download spec sheet