DIAMOND STEP-CUT WHEEL – 7"
Looking to make quicker, safer, and more precise cuts in a tool with unbelievable durability/longevity? Millner’s Diamond Step-Cut 7” Wheel is the streamlined cutting tool you’ve been looking for. The unique step-cut design creates a thinner overall kerf while maintaining a high-performance diamond cutting edge. The result? Cutting speeds faster than you thought possible — backed by Millner’s replacement guarantee.
Tackle automotive bodywork, tiling, tuckpointing, and masonry, with ease. Our diamond wheels can cut an impressive variety of materials: ferrous metal, cast iron, ductile iron, stainless steel, aluminum, tile, marble, stone, slate, cement, masonry, concrete, rebar, and more.
Purchase with confidence ― Millner diamond step-cut wheels carry an unconditional lifetime replacement guarantee.
- Made from alloy steel for superior longevity
- Diamond-braised for added durability
- Step-cut edge design for increased speed over traditional diamond wheels
- Less sparking with specially designed cooling slots that help minimize heat build-up during continuous use
- Diamond knock-out allows the wheel to be used on your worm drive circular saw
- Works as a standalone blade on your grinder or in conjunction with the Millner Turbo-Thread adaptor for quicker, wrenchless transitions to different wheels
Please note, recommended for use up to 15,000 rpm.