ELECTROPLATED DIAMOND ANGLE GRINDING WHEEL - 4"
Tackle automotive bodywork, tiling, tuck pointing, and masonry, with ease. Our highly durable electroplated diamond angle grinding wheels can cut and grind an impressive variety of materials: ferrous metal, cast iron, ductile iron, stainless steel, aluminum, tile, marble, stone, slate, cement, masonry, concrete, rebar, and more.
Purchase with confidence ― Millner diamond angle grinding wheels carry an unconditional lifetime replacement guarantee.
- Made from alloy steel for superior longevity
- Diamond edge for accuracy and consistency
- Clearing channels help reduce buildup in softer materials
- Multi-functional with variable grit (40 grit on the edge and front face for aggressive cutting and grinding/80 grit on the back for finer grinding and sharpening)
- Safer than traditional wheels with fewer sparks and specially designed cooling slots to reduce heat during extended use
Please note, recommended for use up to 15,000 rpm.