The Millner-Haufen professional series nibbler is the perfect combination of function, durability, and portability. It can be used in combination with our professional series drill clamp in order to offer bench top hands free utilization.
Unlike our dual purpose nibbler, which is geared more toward the contractor or handy-man who works in the field or on the jobsite, our professional series nibbler is designed for someone working in the body shop, garage, or workshop.
The “pro series” nibbler is designed for cutting sheet goods like mild steel, galvanized metal, aluminum, copper, stainless steel, plastics, laminate and more.
Thickness specifications for the tool:
- 14 gauge mild steel
- 18 gauge stainless steel
- 12 gauge copper/brass/aluminum
- 12 gauge laminate, vinyl, wood veneer, plastic, fiberglass, Plexiglas, styrene (non-metals)
* Use a spray lubricant (like WD-40) when cutting Stainless or Aluminum.
Professional Series Nibbler features:
- Extruded aluminum body offers strength without adding weight
- Optimal RPM range for the nibbler attachment is between 600 and 3000
- Nibbler is designed to be used on flat stock, corrugated material, round stock (like conduit or exhaust systems) even square stock (like steel stud)
- Removable handle to gain additional clearance for tough to reach locations
- Works with corded, cordless and air drills
- Milled heads and cutters
- Easily replaceable and cost effective wear parts (heads and cutters)
- Lifetime guarantee on the tool itself
* Avoid cutting glass or materials that are thicker than the unit is rated for.