ELECTROPLATED DIAMOND DIE GRINDING WHEEL - 2"
Designed to work optimally in an air die-grinder or a RotoZip, our die grinding wheels handle automotive bodywork, tiling, tuck pointing, and masonry with ease. Effective on: ferrous metal, cast iron, ductile iron, stainless steel, aluminum, tile, marble, stone, slate, cement, masonry, concrete, rebar, and more.
Includes appropriate arbor in case your die-grinder lacks an integrated arbor.
Purchase with confidence ― Millner diamond die grinding wheels carry an unconditional lifetime replacement guarantee.
- Made from alloy steel for superior longevity
- Diamond edge for accuracy and consistency
- Clearing channels help reduce buildup in softer materials
- 40 grit on the edge and front face for aggressive cutting and grinding
- Safer than traditional wheels with fewer sparks and specially designed cooling slots to reduce heat during extended use
Please note, not recommended for use above 20,000 rpm. Do not use with a basic Dremel tool due to the lack of power.