9 PIECE LEFT HAND DRILL BIT SET
Designed specifically for extracting broken bolts, studs and stripped out screws. Also, referred to as “reverse-flute bits”, because the flute runs opposite of a traditional bit. Intended to be used in reverse (counterclockwise) rotation so as to allow the bolt/screw to spin out of the hole while being drilled. Effective on: hardened bolts, studs, stainless screws and bolts, hardened screws, Brass or Aluminum screws, mild steel bolts as well as nylon and plastic screws.
Purchase with confidence ― Millner left hand drill bits carry an unconditional lifetime replacement guarantee.
- Can be used with a corded drill, cordless drill or (optimally) with a 1/4 inch impact driver
- 118 degree flat ground edge to reduce torque when drilling
- Reduced flute length to reduce breakage and to promote easier extraction.
- Chrome vanadium shanks offer more durability and longevity than traditional HSS steel
- Diameters included: 5/32”, 3/16”, 7/32”, and 1/4”
- For each diameter, the set includes both standard “jobber” length as well as “stubby” length to get into tight areas
- High-temperature tip braising allows the bits to handle higher heat levels