DIAMOND SHARPENING WHEEL - PERFORATED - 4 1/2"
The Millner-Haufen perforated diamond sharpening wheel is larger (4 1/2”), stronger, and offers even more functionality than its smaller counterpart. If you are looking for a versatile multi-purpose sharpening system with enhanced rigor and visibility to your surface, this tool is for you. Perfect for maintaining your bits, chisels, axes, knives, and mower blades, you can use the front side of the wheel (150-grit) for delicate sharpening jobs, and the reverse side (80-grit) for more aggressive material removal.
Building upon the versatility of our 3” non-perforated sharpening wheel, the 4 1/2” larger perforated wheel can do even more:
- Sharpens larger tools quickly and efficiently with 200%+ more usable surface area
- 50% thicker to withstand more pressure
- Comes standard with the Millner-Haufen bench clamp for enhanced control, stability, and accuracy
- Perforated with 80+ “sight holes” to promote the visibility of your surface during sharpening
- Electroplated with industrial-grade diamonds that stand-up against the toughest sharpening jobs
- Dual grit (150-grit on one side/80-grit on the other) enables a versatile approach to material removal, essentially giving you two different sharpening wheels for the price of one
Purchase with confidence ― Millner diamond sharpening wheels carry an unconditional lifetime replacement guarantee.